Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mundane Things

Phil and I have been posting things that we have been eating lately because our life is pretty mundane at the moment. Here are what we consider some exciting things that are occurring at the moment:

Phil and I are currently in the process of filing our taxes. It looks like we will owe MA about 100 dollars in taxes, mainly due to Phil not having proper insurance for the last 4 months. We are still working on our 1040. We can fill out a Foreign Tax credit, but we both just realized it is another publication. So far, this year has consisted of at least 4 different publications, each more complex then the previous. We have only had to call the IRS one time so far. Hopefully that is it.

I did our laundry today, including our sheets. Doing our laundry here means that we have to worry whether it is going to rain, at all, during the day. We do not have a drier and so we hang everything. Pretty exciting. (Remember, the post is titled "Mundane Things")

Phil and I went to bed at 10 pm last night (Yeah, party animals. I know) and I got up at 7:45 this morning, on my own. I haven't done that since first getting here and dealing with jet lag.

I hope you have had a relaxing weekend. To brighten your day, Phil has been teaching his class using an interesting strategy. When he wants the kids to do something, he creates a picture which shows the tool on the camera, or shows the proper technique. Here are some of the funnier pics:




I married this guy:

I hope you had a good weekend.

No comments: