Friday, April 10, 2009

Things I miss

I have been trying to be good and not post about things I miss in the United States. I am finally breaking down and doing a post on what I am currently missing. I am currently missing the following:

(We can get these at Subway, about 1 hour away, but still)

If you know where this is, then you really don't need the next picture. If you don't well, here is another guess:
Phil took this picture so we could look at it with longing over here. It isn't helping, only making it worse. It is "Deluxe Chicken" from Chuy's. You knew some form of Mexican food was coming.

Our Church family. (At Camp Winneakeag)

We are also missing our families, a lot. I wanted to add Phil's Grandma, but I don't have a good picture of her.


Hehe, remember, the fish symbol means that it is raw.


(Maybe not this face.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognized the hubcaps right away. Infact mom and I ate there this noon. was very good.